Friday 8 March 2013

who's wonder woman?

Last year there was a bit of a run on 'superhero' themed birthday parties that the little lady was invited to.
Obviously I made her a little superhero outfit. I asked her if she wanted to go as Wonder Woman { having gone through a surprisingly short list of female super heroes I could think of before drawing an absolute blank}. 

"Who's Wonder Woman?" she asked.

I thought for a moment of how best to describe a 1970's cult tv show.

"Hhhhmmmm..." I replied "I think, deep down, we all are". 

Yay. Well done me, for such a deep, philosophical message to send to my 3 year old daughter. 

She thought for a moment, then answered,

"Can I go as a princess instead?"


To all Wonder Women {and princesses}, 
Happy International Women's Day!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!