Monday 4 April 2011

✴ happy monday

I'm so loving these lighter evenings. And todays sunshine and blustery winds meant that for the first time this year I was able to hang the washing out on the line. Hooray! I do love washing on a line.
Did you have a lovely weekend? I did. I had a day to myself to potter on saturday and a sunday in Windsor by the river, and a lovely dinner, which I didn't have to cook, or clean up after. Brilliant!
I made earrings and necklaces and brooches galore. I made fat quarter skirts {for a small person} and played around with pretty fabrics for dresses {for a big person}. I spun around in circles with Miss Ella in a giant teacup and I watched my beloved Boardwalk Empire, with a lovely glass{es} of red.
I didn't do any paperwork or serious businessy stuff or tidy the house. I'm still very behind with getting in touch with people and am late with some birthdays. 
Oh well, I'm only human...!
Have a good week. x

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely sounding weekend!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a brilliant weekend! I wish I could say that I achieved quite half of what you did. Alas.
    I'd love to see the fat quarter skirts :) And that photo makes me want to just climb right into the picture. I am a bit smitten with pretty much anything UK lately! So enjoying reading your blog.
    S x

    ReplyDelete