Saturday 17 April 2010

✴ done and posted

Pincushion made ~ tick
Pincushion posted ~ tick

Ok, here is the confession. There was a slight necessary late addition of a drop of glue yesterday afternoon and the decision had to be made to wrap and post immediately to make the deadline, or wait several hours for the glue to dry properly. So to avoid any sort of glue malfunction, I chose to wait.
It went first thing this morning. Hope you don't mind. 
My swap partner should receive it monday, fingers crossed.
I'll post pictures then so as not to spoil any surprises.
And we all like a good surprise, don't we?
I will just say that the quirky side of my brain stepped up to this challenge and kind of took over...
And thanks to Cadbury for sponsoring this project...( he, he!)

Thanks also to Kate for organising such a fab swap.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing and for being such a great swapper. I am pretty excited to see what you came up with after reading that. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    i'm looking forward to seeing the pincushion, sounds interesting!
    Lovely to have you stop by my blog too.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds very exciting! looking forward to seeing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you are a dark horse. I haven't the foggiest what you've been up to. Left hanging, I am.

    Oh, and I would have risked the glue malfunction, had the glue malfunction and then repeated the entire process again which would have extended the deadline by at least a month. So yay for you on all counts.

    ReplyDelete