Saturday 3 October 2009

Ribbon and Ric Rac


Yesterday me and Ella Bella Boo walked over the river to the Isle of Capri. This is not as exotic as it sounds but nice all the same!
There isn't that much there but there is a lovely haberdashery shop called 'Laraines', which was the main reason for going over there. I was not disappointed! It was a lovely little treasure trove of ribbons, thread, fabric, beads, buttons etc.
I bought a couple of embroidery linen off cuts and a selection of ribbons and ric rac. I suspect I'll be going over there a few more times!!
At last I could start one of the beautiful embroidery projects from the book I bought from Pacific Fair the other week, 'Linen and Thread' By Monique Lyonnet. A beautiful french embroidery book with some lovely and inspiring ideas and projects.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!