Saturday 5 September 2009

The first week in Oz



After a very long flight, with a baba in tow we finally made it to the Gold Coast.

The apartment is gorgeous with amazing views of the coast from the balcony and already many hours have been spent watching whales breaching whilst sat on the balcony with a cup of tea!! Amazing!
Last weekend we went to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, we fed the kangaroos, watched the 5ft croc being fed and fed ourselves with yummy icecreams!
All the different aussie animals were amazing to watch. 
Great inspiration for the small cuddlies I am hoping to make while out here. I sent over a box of fabric and trimmings to keep me busy while out here. Although with the weather getting warmer, the golden beach on my doorstep, the indoor pool and great shops and cafes a small step away I'm not exactly sure how much free time will actually be free!!
Oh and looking after a small baba!! Free time???? yeah right???

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!