Sunday 16 May 2010

✴ full of grace

I spotted this Italian silk scarf a few weeks ago in a charity shop on the high street but didn't buy it. Then I thought about it, in that way that you do when you wish you'd just got your purse out and given in to temptation. So on friday after a runaround in the park and and on the swings, I popped back into the shop and was delighted to find it still in there, at half price....a delectable £2.50! Yay for waiting - doesn't always pay off but big cheers when it does! It looks like it may be 1950's or 60's and totally reminds me of Grace Kelly, if only I could look so chic wearing it!
More Fleamarket Finds over at Sophies...
image here 

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, That's stunning. You always find such lovely things! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - you'll need some nice big sunglasses to complete the look though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, lovely colours! What a beautiful find & what a bargain price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, I love that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh do enjoy it...I've treated myself to a couple of Pucci silk scarves over the years and I always feel so incredibly sophisticated and glamorous when I wear them. Lovely Lovely Lovely

    ReplyDelete